Compiling AT failed - IOError: C:/msys32/home/Ati/esp/esp-idf/Kconfig:59

kurta999

Compiling AT failed - IOError: C:/msys32/home/Ati/esp/esp-idf/Kconfig:59

Postby kurta999 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:36 pm

Hi,

I'm unable to compile AT, due to this error - please help me because I can't find anything useful in google related to this error.
Generating esp32.project.ld
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:/msys32/home/Ati/esp/esp-idf/tools/ldgen/ldgen.py", line 113, in <modu le>
main()
File "C:/msys32/home/Ati/esp/esp-idf/tools/ldgen/ldgen.py", line 96, in main
sdkconfig = SDKConfig(kconfig_file, config_file, args.env)
File "C:/msys32/home/Ati/esp/esp-idf/tools/ldgen/sdkconfig.py", line 56, in __ init__
self.config = kconfiglib.Kconfig(kconfig_file.name)
File "C:/msys32/home/Ati/esp/esp-idf/tools/kconfig_new/kconfiglib.py", line 65 6, in __init__
self.top_node) # prev_node
File "C:/msys32/home/Ati/esp/esp-idf/tools/kconfig_new/kconfiglib.py", line 15 83, in _parse_block
self._enter_file(sourced_file)
File "C:/msys32/home/Ati/esp/esp-idf/tools/kconfig_new/kconfiglib.py", line 11 67, in _enter_file
.format(self._filename, self._linenr, e.message))
IOError: C:/msys32/home/Ati/esp/esp-idf/Kconfig:59: Could not open 'C:msys32home Atiespesp-idfcomponentsapp_updateKconfig.projbuild' (ENOENT: No such file or dir ectory). Perhaps the $srctree environment variable (which was unset) is set inco rrectly. Note that the current value of $srctree is saved when the Kconfig insta nce is created (for consistency and to cleanly separate instances). Also note th at e.g. $FOO in a 'source' statement does not refer to the environment variable FOO, but rather to the Kconfig Symbol FOO (which would commonly have 'option env ="FOO"' in its definition).
I made everything based on tutorial how to get started. This error comes out after I type "make flash".

adam82

Re: Compiling AT failed - IOError: C:/msys32/home/Ati/esp/esp-idf/Kconfig:59

Postby adam82 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:09 pm

I had that error as well until I found this post:
viewtopic.php?t=11582

As the one response stated in that post, you'll need to add these 2 lines to the start of the ldgen.mk file in ~/esp/esp-idf/make:
COMPONENT_KCONFIGS := $(foreach component,$(COMPONENT_PATHS),$(wildcard $(component)/Kconfig))
COMPONENT_KCONFIGS_PROJBUILD := $(foreach component,$(COMPONENT_PATHS),$(wildcard $(component)/Kconfig.projbuild))