esp32 box arrived but not responding.

ESP_Rachel

Re: esp32 box arrived but not responding.

Postby ESP_Rachel » Fri May 17, 2024 1:20 pm

Geronimo wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 6:20 am
Hi, I have a similar problem. Yesterday, after a long time, the ESP32-S3-BOX-3 arrived and my microphone does not work. I found out when I installed Home Assistatnt voice. When I went back to the original ESP firmware, it doesn't respond to the hi esp command either. Is there any way to find out or test whether the device has a working microphone??? Thank you.
Hi, please follow the guide in this post viewtopic.php?f=44&t=39741, flash the 'esp32_s3_box_3_factory_test_firmware.bin.zip' file to check the mic functionality, should the microphone fail to function correctly, please reach out to us through the AliExpress platform's backend to arrange for an exchange. Thank you.

ESP_Rachel

Re: esp32 box arrived but not responding.

Postby ESP_Rachel » Mon May 20, 2024 8:03 am

Geronimo wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 6:20 am
Hi, I have a similar problem. Yesterday, after a long time, the ESP32-S3-BOX-3 arrived and my microphone does not work. I found out when I installed Home Assistatnt voice. When I went back to the original ESP firmware, it doesn't respond to the hi esp command either. Is there any way to find out or test whether the device has a working microphone??? Thank you.
Hi, Please remove the screen protector when using the microphone function.