Not able to connect to the ESP32 using my iOS application developed using Flutter

Vishnupriya V

Not able to connect to the ESP32 using my iOS application developed using Flutter

Postby Vishnupriya V » Thu May 30, 2024 5:24 am

Hi,
I have developed an Android and iOS application for a project that should be communicating with ESP32. I have developed the Android application without any issue. I am using the same logic from the Android application to create an iOS application in flutter. In that project i am using microcontroller to send and receive commands from the Bluetooth module. I am using AT+BLECONN? command to check for connection. But, in IOS application, even though I try to connect to the Bluetooth from the iOS application, I am not able to establish the connection. I can see the device name in the scanned devices list. But, I cannot connect to the device. The commands that I am using to check for Bluetooth connection is given below.
From mcu -->Bluetooth: AT+BLECONN? to check connection.
If the connection is established, Bluetooth will send: +BLECONN: "mac id of the device that is connected to the Bluetooth"
The above was obtained from connection with the Bluetooth using Android application.
In iOS application, after I click the device from the scanned device list, the Bluetooth is not sending that +BLECONN="mac id of the device that is connected to the Bluetooth". And microcontroller is continuously checking for connection.
Is there any library I missed in developing the application? Help me on resolving this communication issue.