Require Wifi code for station mode connect with Router using MQTT AT Command

chiragteksun

Require Wifi code for station mode connect with Router using MQTT AT Command

Postby chiragteksun » Mon May 27, 2024 4:50 am

I have utilized the ESP32-DevKitC and aim to configure the ESP32 as a station mode using mqtt to establish communication with a Router. Also Mobile App is connect with router using MQTT so I want to publish and subscribe a topic using esp 32 ,
I want to used "test.mosquitto.org" MQTT BROKER'S so Could you please provide me with a step-by-step guide using WiFi AT commands for the ESP32.

liaifat85

Re: Require Wifi code for station mode connect with Router using MQTT AT Command

Postby liaifat85 » Mon May 27, 2024 3:08 pm

I do not have any example of using the test.mosquitto.org. However, here is a tutorial on Sending Data to Cloud with ESP32 and ThingSpeak.
https://www.theengineeringprojects.com/ ... speak.html
ThingSpeak is an MQTT server. ThingSpeak updates various ThingSpeak channels using MQTT and REST APIs.Professionals in the industry also use the platform to analyze and chart numerical data sent from smart devices and stored on various channels. Business owners can update their feeds, clear, or delete their channels entirely by using REST API calls like POST, GET, DELETE, or PUT. MQTT Publish methods allow users to update their feeds, whereas MQTT Subscribe methods allow them to receive messages.

chiragteksun

Re: Require Wifi code for station mode connect with Router using MQTT AT Command

Postby chiragteksun » Wed May 29, 2024 7:30 am

Hii,
Thank you for response,
So how i can Replace or add all three MQTT Certificate on ESP32 using AT Command?