Skainet - Speech recogniton - Data cache issue porting to platformio with Arduino framework

prothan

Skainet - Speech recogniton - Data cache issue porting to platformio with Arduino framework

Postby prothan » Mon Jun 24, 2024 6:49 am

I tried the skainet speech recognition demo using espressif idf 4.4. It worked very well. I have some existing arduino libraries I would like to use with it. So I have been trying to merge it with code for arduino on platformio. The code is setup properly, compiles without problem. However when I try to run I get data cache not set for 64kb and instruction cache not set. It happens immediately on startup and believe it is related to the i2s audio data buffer. I am not sure where I should concentrate my efforts with regards to resolving. I am pretty sure this is set with idf menuconfig, which puts a define in sdkconfig. I think this means I need to copy related define from sdkconfig and put into platform.ini file. Are there any other items altered by this addition? Will the memory.ld and section.ld need to be altered? It appears that these are dynamically generated which will make things tricky. Any assistance you can give regarding this matter would be appretiated.

@Shawn

Re: Skainet - Speech recogniton - Data cache issue porting to platformio with Arduino framework

Postby @Shawn » Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:39 am

Please refer to this example in arduino-esp32.