correct firmware MQTT at-commands ESP32 WROOM-32

RobertoArg

correct firmware MQTT at-commands ESP32 WROOM-32

Postby RobertoArg » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:32 pm

I am totally new to ESPRESSIF. I have this WiFi WROOM-32 module and I need AT-COMMANDS for an MQTT project. I would like a version with supporting documentation.
Could you please indicate the link for this firmware? Is there any special indication such as totally erase the module or the need of several different module flashing besides the needed for AT-COMMANDS with MQTT support?

I will use a MOSQUITTO broker.

Thank you in advance.

liaifat85

Re: correct firmware MQTT at-commands ESP32 WROOM-32

Postby liaifat85 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:39 pm

RobertoArg

Re: correct firmware MQTT at-commands ESP32 WROOM-32

Postby RobertoArg » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:50 pm

Thank you very much liaifat85 for your kind reply.

However, this is directing me to a page where there are lots of details, almost all about software.
I would like to be specific as the title of my post.
What I need is the "correct firmware MQTT at-commands ESP32 WROOM-32" software download link.
This means that I am searching for a link for the binaries that I have to install in my module to obtain a working set of MQTT AT-COMMAND driven interface.
I already had problems with binaries that do no work or do not fully comply with the documented AT-COMMANDS. This is why I am not offering or suggesting any already used link to avoid confusion.

For example, the following link contains what I consider is the official set of AT-COMMANDS documentation supported by the correct and/or latest binaries to be flashed in the module:

https://docs.espressif.com/projects/esp ... mands.html

In this previous link, the basic AT-COMMANDS include this very useful AT-COMMAND:

AT+CMD: List all AT commands and types supported in current firmware.

This command never works with the last versions I flashed. And if this happens, the MQTT AT-COMMANDS may also fail or be missing. As there is a lot of information, it is hard for a ESP32 newbie to find the right information.

So, if you or somebody could be so kind to specify the last working binaries fore the WROOM-32 module complying with the official documentation.

Thank you in advance for your help.