Invalid header errors

Alxxzz

Invalid header errors

Postby Alxxzz » Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:00 am

I bought an ESP32 device a few days ago to try my hand at programming it. However, I've had no success so far, despite trying everything I could think of—it's just been one error after another. I've experimented with different board types, like the ESP32 Dev Module, but neither the Arduino IDE nor VS Code has gotten me any further. Both keep referencing invalid headers. I've gone through all the available documentation online, and nothing seems to help. Any advice?
Attachments
IMG_4439.jpeg
IMG_4439.jpeg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 298 times

ESP_Sprite

Re: Invalid header errors

Postby ESP_Sprite » Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:36 am

Alxxzz wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:00 am
I bought an ESP32 device a few days ago to try my hand at programming it. However, I've had no success so far, despite trying everything I could think of—it's just been one error after another. I've experimented with different board types, like the ESP32 Dev Module, but neither the Arduino IDE nor VS Code has gotten me any further. Both keep referencing invalid headers. I've gone through all the available documentation online, and nothing seems to help. Any advice?
Be more specific. Walk us through one of your installations: how have you installed e.g. VSCode, what are you trying to compile, what specific errors do you get?