Use the usb host library of the ESP32-S3

NIANXIN30W

Use the usb host library of the ESP32-S3

Postby NIANXIN30W » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:17 am

I ask for your help with two questions:1. My USB device belongs to a vendor-specific class under the USB2.0 standard, and I want to communicate with the ESP32-S3 as a USB host. But I only found the HID in the ESP - IDF, MSC, such as category 1 example code, the supplier was not found a particular class of the demo, if I should see https://github.com/espressif/esp-idf/tr... b_host_lib, the example code for this usb_host_lib.2. If you can use the example code of usb_host_lib. So in this usb_host_lib demo you just implement the functionality of opening the device and getting other descriptors like the device descriptor, as well as transferring data. May I ask whether the transmission function of usb_host_transfer_submit () is only for OUT transmission, or can it be for IN transmission? That is, I only see this function for sending data in this demo, but I need to read the data responded by the USB device, and I don't see the relevant code for receiving data.Please help the big guys to guide the maze, not very grateful!